Production PCB Assembly
Information needed for a PCB Assembly Quote
- Bill of Materials
- Assembly Drawing
- Special Assembly Instructions (If Applicable)
- Desired Delivery Schedule
- Quality Requirements (IPC-610 Class II is our default standard)
- Special Device Handling Requirements (If Applicable)
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide special handling instructions if your assembly includes devices that require special solder reflow profiles, cannot be washed in an aqueous cleaner or other special handling requirements.
- Gold Standard of a Completed Assembly (If Applicable)
Request A Quote
To submit a request for a PCB assembly quote, please fill out the following form and provide as much information as you can. Hint: Print the assembly quote requirements and use it as a checklist.
Note: Press Submit button only once. If you have chosen to upload a file this may take as long as a minute depending on your file size. Closing the browser before confirmation page will cancel form submission. Please be patient.