NexLogic Technologies is a progressive company serving its customers for the past 15 years. We are looking for PCB Layout engineers. The positions are in the Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA)
- Design complex Printed Circuit boards for multiple applications.
- Utilizing Computer-aided design (CAD) software packages Mentor Graphics PADS Power PCB, Cadence Allegro, OrCAD, SPECCTRA Auto router, AutoCAD and Solidworks.
- Schematic Capture, extracting net-list, importing component information, creating and verifying part libraries, doing placement, routing, and completing Layout.
- The engineer will simulate circuit’s pre and post layouts using different algorithms for maximum noise and cross talk reduction between analog and digital sections of the circuitry.
- Perform DFM-Design for Manufacturing, DFA-Design for Assembly and DFT- Design for Testing on software tools such as Circuit CAM, Checkpoint, Lavenir and Valor.
- Serving as a technical Liaison between the OEM Engineers, other design and manufacturing teams for smooth execution of the project cycle.
- Bring Up boards along with OEM engineer using hardware tools such as oscilloscopes, frequency generators and spectrum analyzers to debug and test the prototypes.
- Upon completion of layout, prepare and deliver crisp documentation including all layouts and manufacturing files.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSEE with 2 years plus experience in mixed-signal, analog and high speed design.
- Proficiency in Cadence Allegro, Mentor Graphics Pads Power PCB, OrCad and AutoCAD.
- Good communications and documentation skills
Salary and Compensation:
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience
- Principals only.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
Apply in person or online: HR_Design@NexLogic.com